Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back To School:(

The summer is already over and it's back to school. The first 2 days of school are always the worst....
First day of school:
A1: Science (Earth Systems)
Science was okay I guess, I was excited that I had some fun friends in there. But science....boring altogather. And it was freezing in there I thought I was in a fridge.
A2: Yearbook
Yearbook is going to be my favorite class this year! I am so excited. In there really is just all friends! I love my teacher, she is the coolest! I know that I am going to love this class!!
A3: Spanish
Spanish 1...Oh no. Out of 4 girls in the class, I am the only Freshmen in there. There are only like 2 other guy Freshmen:(. So the first day, Mr. Sampson, (Spanish teacher) made us memorize everyones name and the thing that they liked to do. It was horrible and I don't know how to memorize. I guess that I will just have to see what I can make out of that class.
A4: Math
Math will be really fun too. I have a really great teacher. I have some friends in there too! Math is not that bad and I always do really great in math...but all that I can say for geometry...I will have no clue how to do anything. I am not that great with shapes. That will be fun and interesting!
~All in all it was a pretty OK day! We'll see what the rest of the year will bring!
Second day of school:
B1: Honors English
Honors English...No friends. But I guess that I am excited for the teacher. I will be doing more reading too. It will be okay!
B2: Coed P.E.
I am not excited for Coed P.E. at all. I do have some friends in there and the activities do sound really fun though!
B3: Geography
Again....no friends. And I am the worst at History. Not the subject at all for me.
B4: Seminary
Seminary I am pretty excited for. I have heard from everyone that it is great. I have some friends in there. Seminary will be great!

2 comments:

Mikayla said...

Hey, if we went to the same school I would have seminary with you!! :D haha but I bet you will make friends in half of your classes...haha I got lucky and I have a lot of friends in all of my classes! :D TELL ME ABOUT MR GEELS!!!!!

Mikayla said...

Oh Released is just when you dont have a class, so I have A4 released (I dont have an A4 class period) Does that make sense?!