Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Few moments that I had with friends!

So, a few days before school me and my friend Taylor were hanging out and my mom took us shopping and to Roxberries(YUM) and we got a hyper shot! When we got back to my house we were SO hyper, so we decided to paint my room, not full out though. We were crazy, my brother came home and asked us what we were on! It was so much fun and then we called our friends Paige over to watch Penelope, trust me, we didn't get into, we just couldn't sit still!Me and Taylor infront of my wall we painted, I have a better picture but I don't have it yet, but when so, I will post it!

Me and Paige infront of my cool wall...you should see it all out!

All of us! (Top to bottom) Taylor, Paige, and meÜ
All in all, friends are GREATÜ!


2 comments:

Mikayla said...

Your walls look SWEET in your room! I cant wait to see the full out picture! Did you like splatter paint all over, or what?

Megan said...

Thanks, and yes we did, it was a blastÜ Okay, babe, we HAVE to get together. Catch up and all you know! Miss ya love ya!!!