Monday, August 4, 2008

Memory Tag!



1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

3 comments:

Mikayla said...

Remember when we were in the same 6th grade class with mr geels, and we would play that game where you would make a circle with your thumb and pointer finger and then you would hold your hand below your waist and if you got someone to look at it you would get to punch them...do you remember that?! haha that was fun times!

tAyLoR said...

Remember when we jumped into our 'what we thought were our friends' car but was not our friends and they drove us to cold stone and bought us ice-cream and the people turned out to be Larry H. Miller's son. HAHA

Krista Hemsley said...

where to start..................................................................................................................................
oh!!!!!!! HAHA! PEACE SIGN! bahahahahaha!