Thursday, October 23, 2008

U.E.A. Weekend!

For U.E.A. weekend, I had so much fun! Donna, (this lady I kind of nanny for), took me along to Arizona because her sister Janna lives down there and we went to visit! It was so great. Yet it is the longest drive ever! Ah 11 hours. That makes me sick. SO on Thursday, we left at 6:00 a.m. (for those of you who already know...I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. Then we got there around 4 (there an hour after us.) Then we went to Janna's son's football practice, then came home and ate dinner. The next day, Christopher, Racheal, and Katie (Janna's kids) had school and so we (Ron, Janna, Jacob, Donna, Kade, Shayla, and Me) went to this little maze/carnival type thing but it was kind of hot, I think that it was 97* outside. Then me and Donna went to Ulta (greatest store ever) Then on Saterday, Donna took me to get a pedicure and then we went to the pool and laid out! So nice. it was nice outside like 94*, the water was freezing though...Weird. Then we went out for dinner. The next day on Sunday, we went to church. Of course...Then we went home and we decorated pumpkins. And played some games and just hung out! Then on Monday we got up aat 6:00 again and left for home. It was really fun and I had a wonderful time. I love Arizona! It would be fun to live up there. Maybe...Ü I don't have pictures on of this trip yet but once I do I will try to remember to put them on!

1 comments:

Mikayla said...

That sounds so fun! Wait so you are the nanny (type thing) for Donna? Is Donna the mom? that sounds so much fun though! i am kinda jealous! what did you get on your toes? Liek what kind of a manicure? huh..huh!! haha i am kinda jealous that it was 97* there! LUCKY