Monday, October 6, 2008

Super Saturday!

Okay, so a short story of a really fun Saturday! So, my friend Sarah, was throwing a party and I went. Anyway, when we ordered our pizza, there was a green pepper in the box. I dared my friend Aubrey to eat it. She asked what it was and I said that I didn't know. Sarah told her that it tasted like a really sour apple. Then...Aubrey did the unexpected, she ate the HOLE thing...She didn't know what to do. Her face was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was going to pee my pants!!! Oh Aubrey, I love youÜ

5 comments:

Kris said...

How is that Caveman education treating you? I may only have a VIKING education, but we were always taught by hooked on phonics that Saturday is not spelled with an E.

Love,

Uncle B

Mikayla said...

Yeah I am pretty sure that Lone Peak has a better educational program than both the Vikings and especially the Cavemen! :) haha I too also caught that Saturday is spelled with a "U" and not a "E"!! haha I love you so much megan!! :) we NEED to hangout PRONTO!!!!!! (that means soon if they dont teach that to you at AF) hehe

Mikayla said...

I just got your comment on my blog and what do you mean by "how do I get that on my blog" ?? all you do is just read mine, and then just use the same questions and write in yours...you will have to re-write everything and so it might take a while...mine took forever! :) haha well not really but kinda! :) so if you have anymore questions call me! KK WE ARE HANGING OUT ON FRIDAY FOR SURE!!!!

Megan said...

HAHA you guys. Thanks! As a matter of fact, A.F. is just fine! Well I actually may have just meant to put a U but I must have accidently and put a E...Whoops!!!

FOR SURE FRIDAY.!!

Unknown said...

that was the funniest thing of my life except aubrey almost spit it out on my head! lol