Saturday, January 24, 2009

Babysitting!

So a couple of Fridays ago, my mom picked me up from school and she picked up my cousins Jordan, Hunter, and Davis from schoo. She already had Jackson in the car. She dropped us off at my Grams and Pops house. My Gradparents, aunts, and uncles were going on a business trip over night and I was to babysit. So that night we had some really great times. My cousins are probably the coolest ones out of everyone. We have fun together. Well I do and hope they do too! Well we were recording some videos and taking some really fun pictures. Then later that night we were getting ready to read scriptures and so we turned on this one light and after a while we notices a burning smell. None of us could figure it out. So I called my brother and he didn't know what to do and he was on a date. So we just ignored it. Then after we watched a movie and went to bed...the next morning, I made home-made waffles. They were so good. We kind of made a mess. When the parents got home all was well and I found out that the light that we had turned on was having problems and was not to be turned on. But oh well too late now. Later I found out that my brother even knew that that light was not to be turned on but whatever. Here are some picures that we took!:
This is Hunter singing to a song that we were listening too! He didn't know that he was getting recorded.

So the first two pictures are of Davis and then the next one is of Hunter, Davis and Jackson. Then the next four are of Hunter, Davis, and Jackson. (I don't have any pictures of Jordan becuase he was at his friends house while we were taking pictures. Then the last two are of Jackson. So these were on Friday. On Saturday after the house was picked up we went to play in the snow. Babysitting them is so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun Megan!!!!!!!!!
I love your guts

Anonymous said...

When are you going to put some other stuff like when we were at Abby;s? ha ha luv ya girl