Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Break and New Years♥

Okay. So Christmas break was really fun and New Years...Well I will get there. So I don't really remember everything that I did. Some things that I did though was go to some movies. I went to see Bedtime Stories. That was really cute. Then I went to see High School Musical 3 again. Then I went to go see it again also. And then I went and saw Forever Strong. That was probably my favorite movie of all. It was so good that I am going to have to buy it when it comes out. Around April I think it said. Just in time for my birthday lets hope! Well mostly I just hung out with friends and family. We did a lot of fun fun things together! Then I had a couple of parties that I went to and then other than that, I just got to relax not having to worry about school or wake up early! Then for New Years, well actually it was New Years Eve Eve. There was a stake dance in my friends stake that I went to. It was actually one of the most fun dances that I have ever been to before. I absolutly hate dances with a passion. But this dance me and Paige met a few lot of friends there and we had a great time! At first I was being as stubborn as I am with all of the dances but then Paige called our friend Jayden and he talked my into going. So abviously I went. Well I don't know if I would actually call it a dance becuase we wouldn't really go into the dance room becuase I hate slow song dances and so we just basically went to some of the activities that were there. It was actually really fun. At then end they had the lights weird like they do and then there was balloons and confetti everywhere. But then on New Years Eve it was not that fun. I just stayed home with my family and played some games. I was not going to go to two dances in two days. Once a few years is good enough for me! Not that interesting but there you go.!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sorry it is so long. Probably no one will read it.

Anonymous said...

Megan! I am reading it, though you should of came to the dance!!! We are going this Saturday with Abby and will partay!!