Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas♥

Okay, so now I finally have time (kinda) to update on Christmas! I will take my updating one step at a time! So as you know, Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year! Christmas is so magical! Every year it just gets better and better. I will show you some of the pictures of my Christmas but not all of them because my aunt accidentilly deleted all of them...I know it was a depressing time. Anywho:This is me, Sawyer, Mckenna, Mom, Dad, Brayden at my Grandmas house. Almost all of the gang eccept Preston, my older brother!
This is Bernard and Cleo. Our house elves. (Decorations!) They are so cute together don't you think!
This is are ugly Christmas tree. We have had it for years! So this was it last straw and next year we are going to get a real Christmas tree! They are the best!

Those are just some random pictures. Next year I will get better ones becuase they won't get deleted! Well, on Christmas Eve, we got together with my moms side of the family. It was really fun. We went to this really fun school up by her house and we went tubbing/sledding. That was really fun. Then we went back to Grams and Gramps house and we hung out for a while then we watched Elf (I love that movie!) And then we went home becuase Mckenna was sick. Then on Christmas we got up at 5:45ish and we opened presents. I got a digital camera from santa. Then I got some clothes, jewelry, make-up, and etc. Everything else a girl could want! Oh, and I got my room re-designed! I lookes amazing I love it so much I will post some pictures on a different date! Then after we all got ready and showered we went back to Granparents house and ate, hung out, and had a great time. Other things that I got were, some movies, and some games, and some slipper type things and some stuff for my roomÜ It was a really great Christmas! I can't wait for next year! I already have a countdown!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

FUN FUN FUN!! i love christmas!! it is so great and i am sooo happy you updated your blog! wahoo keep it up girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun Christmas Megan!!!Though I saw you picking your nose in one of the pictures.... i think you should fix that habit of yours.... Nasty!! But don't worry I will try not to spread the rumor!!

Megan said...

I will try the best to my ability!
Sorry I just can't help it! But that is pretty amazing that I am only in one Christmas picture and I am not but..Hey what can I say!